Pharmaseed Ltd, a world known CRO, is looking for a highly motivated Study director for our growing Pre-clinical unit.
Pharmaseed is a GLP-certified pre-clinical CRO specializing in preclinical and translational studies across several domains: oncology, immunology, CNS, inflammation, vascular diseases, cell therapy and infectious diseases.
- Managing and coordinate all phases of the study planning process
- Generate high-quality study plans and reports
- Analyzing and interpretation of the results with the highest scientific standards
- Provide technical and scientific guidance to the research staff
- Collaborate with the Business Development team to provide the sponsor with the most suitable study to his needs
- Provide excellent customer service
- New models establishment according to literature
Qualifications and skills:
- PhD in biological sciences or similar
- Ability to work in a team and to perform various procedures in parallel (multitasking)
- Strong working knowledge of GLP regulations and preclinical testing facility operations and procedures.
- Excellent technical writing and computer software skills.
- Excellent organization and communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively
- Extensive hands-on experience with laboratory rodents, including dosing (IP, IV and PO), mouse stereotaxic surgery and tissue collection
- Other desirable experience includes: qPCR, FACS, ELISA, tissue culture and etc.
Please send your CV to email@example.com