Pharmaseed offers a battery of comprehensive in-vivo and in-vitro models to establish proof-of-concept for potential treatment for a range of neurological diseases and disorders. We provide essential information about efficacy and safety of any tested compound or technology.
With a broad array of assessment tools at our disposal, Pharmaseed provides the most cost-effective and fast onset of pre-clinical in-vivo and in-vitro services, at the highest standards of quality and accuracy.
Example of Available Models
- Parkinson’s disease (6-hydroxidopanine, MPTP)
- Vascular dementia
- Hippocampal neurodegeneration (Kainic acid)
- Epilepsy (Pilocarpine, Kainic acid, Pentylenetetrazol (PTZ))
- Spinal cord and traumatic brain injuries (Close/Open head)
- Ototoxicity (cisplatin)
- Itch model (Substance P/ capsaicin)
- Complementary ex-vivo models – organotypic brain slices