Pharmaseed is looking for a brilliant and highly creative Marketing Manager with a solid background in life sciences.
The ideal candidate is a English native speaker that feels at home between Linkedin “garden” and the Web “forest”, lives on adrenaline and do the first steps of his/her adventure in this world.
Pharmaseed is fast growing. It is Israel’s largest GLP-certified pre-clinical CRO specializing in transnational and regenerative studies.
We have all the necessities for NCE, biologics and medical-device development to first-in-man trials such as safety evaluation in various animal models as well as complementary in-vitro/ex-vivo models and on-site human anatomy services.
– Identify potential business opportunities and potential customers.
– Generate and engage with new leads that will result in qualified sales opportunities in North America, UK and Germany.
– Work to meet and exceed monthly goals via outbound emails, LinkedIn, calls, setting up meetings, etc.
– Measure and monitor the sales process and continuously improve conversion rates.
– Manage the company’s social media.
– Lead the company’s marketing efforts.
– Write professional content for company’s external communications.
WE LOOK FOR
– 1-3 years of experience in Sales Development, Business Development or in Marketing – Must
– Native English speaker – Must
– Outstanding writing and verbal skills
– Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks on deadlines
– Team player with open and candid communication style; willing and able to appropriately challenge thinking and actions
– Experience working with a CRM such as Hubspot and LinkedIn – a plus
– Digital media/social media/PR/content writing experience – a plus
Please send your CV to: email@example.com with 3-4 sentences, why you should get this opportunity.