Pharmaseed is looking for a Business Development person who will join the business development team in Western Europe countries, prospecting new leads and managing customer relations.
Pharmaseed is a GLP-certified pre-clinical CRO specializing in preclinical and translational studies in several domains: oncology, CNS, inflammation, cardiovascular diseases, cell therapy and infectious diseases. Pharmaseed provides its clients with the R&D studies required to develop new technologies in the preclinical maturation phase.
– Active prospection of new leads and implementation of sales strategies and new business opportunities in Western Europe countries.
– Working in close contact with management to establish strategic direction for sales
– Managing marketing strategies to increase visibility and business opportunities
– Participation to local conferences and setting of face-to-face meetings with possible clients
– Proactive and multi-tasking
– Fluent in English, oral and written
– Speaking French and/or German is an added value
– Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal, as well as a convincing, persuasive personality
-Background studies in scientific domains (Biology, Biotechnology, Pharmacology or Medical Sciences)
– A previous experience in sales or business development in the biomedical sector is appreciated but not strictly required
Salary – fixed salary + commission.
Position location: Paris, France
If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter and CV in English to:
date of publication: 01/30/2017